Sunday, March 16, 2008

Response about Assignment TWO!!

As i was writing about essay two....i ran into a lot of different isses. I wrote about the lead based paint in the recalls that had happened in 2007. easy subject to find material and evidence. but i was starting to put my work together and kept coming up with other ways to write this essay and i kept thinking to myself...hmm am i doing this right??? thats when i e-mailed Mr. Jolly, he gave me some advise and it put me on the right track to where i needed to go with this assignment. Over spring break i have conducted my final draft and then once i had finish it, i put it aside for two days then read the assignment sheet over again to make sure everything was supposed to be in my essay that was required. Then i re-read my essay and figured out that i really was off track from what was expected. Then i finally got some others opinions on my paper and decided to rewrite it from the begining. I had become stuck in some sreas and decided to just keep re-reading the assignment two instruction untill i was clear about it. I realized i spent over half my spring break reading this instruction sheet[seriously sad] but i have more confidence in my paper then i did before spring break.
And of coarse we all know when we read the instructions it says Is your system better then others? we all think it is because its what we believe in, but we all know we are right sometimes and wrong sometimes, im undecided about that question for that reason.

No comments: